I need a little help,

-

Mopar Tim

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Or a lot, I am planning on going on the power tour in june. June 10th thru the 17th. My plans fell apart about where to stage from, I am traiering my 66 Dart from San diego, and was planning on leaving my truck trailer at a friends. And he was joining. Now that fell apart. Anyone near Atlanta gorgia, a few 100 miles, that would be willing to let me keep my truck trailer for the duration of the Tour? Big thanks...

You're welcome to park at my place in Rome, Georgia if you can't find anywhere closer. We're in a smaller, hidden subdivision between Rome and Kingston. We have outside cameras but haven't had any issues. We also have a GBI agent, the County Coroner, and a city police officer living, as well as a couple fireman in the subdivision!! Rome is in Northwest Georgia. Pretty straight drive to I-75.

I plan on doing the Power tour myself one day!

You're welcome to park at my place in Rome, Georgia if you can't find anywhere closer. We're in a smaller, hidden subdivision between Rome and Kingston. We have outside cameras but haven't had any issues. We also have a GBI agent, the County Coroner, and a city police officer living, as well as a couple fireman in the subdivision!! Rome is in Northwest Georgia. Pretty straight drive to I-75.

I plan on doing the Power tour myself one day!
Man o man, that is great! Can you PM me info, address, and your phone number? You are the best

-
Back