-
Status
Not open for further replies.

7T Swinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have managed to find a nice rust free driver side fender and was able to repair my pass side one. Thanks all for the input.

A location would help...British Columbia? Best of luck! Nice '70/'71 fenders are out there, and this seems like a good place to find them. Took me some time to find a decent pair myself, but I wasn't using the great tool that is FABO.

Good luck with your search. I have been looking for a left fender for a year now and even bought one here from amember and it turned out to be junk $150. I have cut it up trying to make a good one from two and it now is full of bondo. Going to hve to use it for now until I can find a better one. If you ffind a sourse please let me know where . Good fiberglass can be had for $399 but I want metal
icon9.gif

What you seek is worth more than twice what you're offering.
Good luck, Mark

I know a guy in PoCo who will find you a pair but he will charge a hell of a lot more than you want to pay , I had to pay 1200 for a minto pair for my barracuda { much rarer than dart fenders } and then I had to pay the body guy to transplant the reflector pods from my 69 into what were 67/68 fenders , last I heard dart fenders were 400 each .:cry:

i hear ya

selling mine for a 100 a piece,

but i see many charge 2-3 x more per side, and they get it.

i have a 72 fender (need to recheck which side) has had the rear bottom replaced. its rust free now. i'd go $140 for it plus the ride via greyhound.
i am in the okanagan. i can email pics if interested. $100 each for fenders your not going to get much to work with ,especially 70-1.

i have a nice driver quality 72 front bumper as well.

I'm with the group-- sounds like your looking for a mint set--- those will carry the mint price -- good luck, Lawrence

you can always find someone with a pair that might let them go for that, i have a pair with a tiny bit of rot in the lower section, size of a pen cap, but if i were to sell it would be double. good luck> Tonys parts in deleware has a bunch listed rust free but between $300/$350, he is good to deal with.

It will have to be 70-71 only, all other years are different.
Your looking at a minimum of $200 each for truly rust free, probably closer to $300 each. Then there is the run for the border fee you lucky Canadians get to pay...ouch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back