I need a pic?

-

Bad Sport

HALF A BUBBLE OFF
Staff member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pic of a 360, with ARP main studs installed that attach a windage tray?

I have some confusion here, and Summit's website is no help, because you can't trust the pictures they have.

Thanks

Or, if you have a set of the ARP stud kit for the windage tray, a pic of that with all of the studs visible would suffice.

I have a set already, but I need to replace one stud and it happens to be one for the tray.

Summit's site isn't trustworthy regarding their pictures so I need some verification. I have complained about it numerous times to them, but it doesn't get fixed.

I know that you have to watch the rear main with studs as sometimes the nut will hang up the oil pump and prevent it from fully seating properly...

Make sure that you don't do that...

I know that you have to watch the rear main with studs as sometimes the nut will hang up the oil pump and prevent it from fully seating properly...

Make sure that you don't do that...

Thanks, yup I was aware of that.

After fighting with ARP's website I finally found it. Holy crappolla they need to fix it.

240-5501.jpg

Sorry, Bruce. I'd get you a pic, but I'm not pulling the engine to get the pan off. Guess you're SOL. :D

got theses......

Attachments

• Picture 4643.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 210
  • Picture 4644.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 211
  • Picture 4645.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 189
  • Picture 4646.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 215
and theses...

Attachments

• IMG_1578.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1579.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 184
That's what I needed, thanks Tony.

Now, a question. Why does the ARP kit show 5 studs with the extra for the windage tray?

That's what I needed, thanks Tony.

Now, a question. Why does the ARP kit show 5 studs with the extra for the windage tray?

The other question is why only 5 "regular" studs without the windage tray 'extension'? There should be 6....

-
Back