-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mopar to ya

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Flip the tire and the jack base over and it probably works.

Sorry jack base looks correct!

Go to your local lowes or Home Depot and buy a carriage bolt the length you need. I had same issue when I put a wider spare tire in the trunk.

I just happened to be talking to Year One Inc. yesterday about the same thing. They sell the bolt in different lengths. Give them a call 1.800.680.6806.

I thought I tried turning it over when I bought the rim and tire last year. Apparently not, and I am an idiot. I turned it over and it fits. I feel kind of foolish, because I know that trick. Now I need the jack handle.

What year do you need a jack handle for? Old style with a 3/4" lug nut or newer style with a 13/16" lug nut

73 Dart Sport. I have 13/16ths lug nuts. Or 21mm as the case may be. Just has to have the proper lug size on one end and a pointed end to fit into the jack to crank it up.

I have one you can have. One less thing for the wife to throw at me. Pm me your address and I'll send it next week. Dan

I thought I tried turning it over when I bought the rim and tire last year. Apparently not, and I am an idiot. I turned it over and it fits. I feel kind of foolish, because I know that trick. Now I need the jack handle.

No your are not an idiot!!

It happens!!

If I had a dollar for every @@%^¥ I would be retired!

73 Dart Sport. I have 13/16ths lug nuts. Or 21mm as the case may be. Just has to have the proper lug size on one end and a pointed end to fit into the jack to crank it up.

Looks like 75sport may have you set up for free. If that doesn't work out PM me. I have a real nice one for sale reasonably priced and mine's been blasted and coated with POR15 so it looks real nice.

I also have the handle. I want $4,995.00 it says mopar on it somewhere. It is rusted and bent but could be straightened and painted. It is very very rare. But I would let it go. LOL

I could come down on the price a bit. Let me know and we could negotiate. Oh yeah shipping is not included at that low price. I take any form of cash including Monopoly money. Steve

I also have the handle. I want $4,995.00 it says mopar on it somewhere. It is rusted and bent but could be straightened and painted. It is very very rare. But I would let it go. LOL

I could come down on the price a bit. Let me know and we could negotiate. Oh yeah shipping is not included at that low price. I take any form of cash including Monopoly money. Steve

Would you take $4500.00? An actual Mopar part would be awesome. It wasn't in Richard Petty's car at one time was it? I would pay more for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back