i need dynomax super turbo mufflers

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
My recommendation....order them via Advanceautoparts.com and use a coupon code. Not sure what size you are after but, most Dynomax Super Turbos are around $55-57...toss in an oil filter, brake cleaner, or anything to get you over $60 and then use BIG25 as a coupon code ($25 off a $60 order). That gets you a new, lifetime warranty muffler for roughly $35! Or just order 2 to get over $100 and use BIG40 or DEALIO ($40 off $100). I general use the $25 off and order to pick up at multiple stores...since most stores only stock qty. 1 of a performance muffler for some reason.

Hope that helps!

My recommendation....order them via Advanceautoparts.com and use a coupon code. Not sure what size you are after but, most Dynomax Super Turbos are around $55-57...toss in an oil filter, brake cleaner, or anything to get you over $60 and then use BIG25 as a coupon code ($25 off a $60 order). That gets you a new, lifetime warranty muffler for roughly $35! Or just order 2 to get over $100 and use BIG40 or DEALIO ($40 off $100). I general use the $25 off and order to pick up at multiple stores...since most stores only stock qty. 1 of a performance muffler for some reason.

Hope that helps!

Thanks best I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back