i need electrical harness

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if these will work but I have from a 76 Dart 318 the underhood harness (engine w/ac,headlights,wiper motor), dome light, and trunk harness (trunk light,tail lights,fuel sending unit). The trunk harness may have the connectors for the seat belts (I would have to check). A couple of the wires need to be repaired. If these will work let me know and we can work out a price. Located in Des Moines, Ia

Hey scampomatic,if you can get a better deal closer to you?It would save me some time.(digging out the harness,pics,shipping quote)from our PM,s lastnight.

I parted out a California car that was also garaged by an old lady until she gave it to her grand daughter. The only thing that was done was a hot wire was tapped for an after market stereo. I saved all of the wiring except for the column. The car was a non A/C, 2 speed wipers, column shift, trunk light, map light, 318 Valiant 1976 model with 80,000 miles, You can have it all for $100 plus $20 for shipping because it's kind of heavy.

Hey I have a rear harness out of a 74 dart swinger it had a 318 if your still looking?
donnercar74dartswingerthathadbeenro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back