I need pics of vert rear regulator

-

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Im trying to decipher whether this is a rear vert regulator....It may be 67-9 cuda...not sure can anyone help, and if ya got them post pics of your vert rear reg.
Thanks
4spdragtop

Attachments

• DSCF5547 (Medium).jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 205
  • DSCF5548 (Medium).jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 200
No way to know for sure with those pics. The arm shown pointed north is where the difference is found. The length of that arm and the offsets in it would need measurements for comparison.

someone had a set on ebay-- I'm trying to find them--otherwise out some measurements on them & I can see if they match up with my installed ones ,Lawrence

Ok, here are some pics with measurements. Sorry some of them are lousy.
Thanks guys!!

Attachments

• DSCF5566 (Medium).jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 182
  • DSCF5567 (Medium).jpg
    87 KB · Views: 183
  • DSCF5568 (Medium).jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 179
  • DSCF5569 (Medium).jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 173
  • DSCF5571 (Medium).jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 162
  • DSCF5573 (Medium).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 181
  • DSCF5574 (Medium).jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 151
ok loos like I will have to dig them out again to compare measurements. Here are the pictures of the ones out of my car.
IMG_0541.jpg

IMG_0540.jpg

IMG_0539.jpg

Thanks Carl, what about # of teeth?? Yours look the same as mine but....will wait for measurements...Its outta your 68??
Thanks!!

Send Wildcat a PM and he'll be able to give ya info on your question. I've got one of those rigs setting here in the garage but the panel hides it all.
Small Block

Will do thanks Bill!

the guy at the body shop removed and reinstalled the rear glass, so I'm not much help

I have a lot of convertible stuff at my other barn 40 miles away, but don't think I have the reg., got spare glass & complete top frame and stainless trim, will look next time I'm over there

sorry, this stupid computer, your pics didn't show up until I went back to the top after posting, toplscuda has the pics you need

is there any part # on the reg.? most convertible stuff from cuda and dart are interchangeable

Look on your regulators for part numbers, and then compare with one of the folks who for sure have the correct ones.

Good luck,

Bill S.

Thanks for the link lawrence
Demonracer, there are no part #'s stamped on them..so no chance of comparing#'s. It has to be compared visually.

Here are the pics with measurements out of my 68. If you need any different or better ones let me know. I left the regulator out this time.

IMG_0552.jpg

IMG_0550.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

-
Back