I need some feedback please!!!

-

superdart426

Banned
Reaction score
GUYS I have a 69 340 swinger for sale #'s matching rebuilt 340,partial build sheet,fender tag,,Ihave a guy that made me an offer on the car with out the motor,,,the offer is something i can live with.Should i seperate???
Your input is appreciated..

It sounds like the prospective purchaser is not interested in having a numbers matching car, and since you're not keeping it, go ahead and sell the roller. Even though it would pain me to split it up, if the $$ are good, what's the harm to you?

Grant

so you want feedback. turn up the gain and face the amp.

so you want feedback. turn up the gain and face the amp.

It's okay Bob, I'm closer. I'll nail him for you. < kick > :-D

Personally, I think it's amazing that the original motor is still in the car after 40 years and it would be a shame to break up the "marriage" at this point. The money would have to be very attractive and no one would have been expressing an interest in the car as is to convince me to sell it as a roller. Just my .02.

I wouldn't do it. There are plenty of Darts out there with no engine/trans/matching #'s for a guy to buy to do whatever he wants. There are only so many #'s matching cars left and they command a premium over non #'s cars.
You asked, that's what I think. Pass.

It is your car but sense you asked. I would not do it. Tell the guy to go buy a slant 6 car if he is looking for a car to cut up or does not care about original. Or better yet tell him to go buy a cheby.

thanks for the input so far my gut tells me not to do it and that is the decision i made told the guy to move on or give me my asking price for complete deal...thanks

It's okay Bob, I'm closer. I'll nail him for you. < kick > :-D

Personally, I think it's amazing that the original motor is still in the car after 40 years and it would be a shame to break up the "marriage" at this point. The money would have to be very attractive and no one would have been expressing an interest in the car as is to convince me to sell it as a roller. Just my .02.

do i have to tell my wife Cudachick nailed me? :toothy10:

Yeah, good choice. Keep it together! Is there a for sale thread for this car, I'm just wondering what it all looks like and all...

Breakup a numbers matching 340 car? Only after they pried the pinkslip out of my cold dead hands....then I'd haunt the @#%&* until he put it back in!

Yup... Would not do it either.
It makes no sense why someone would do that??

Later,
bruce B.

-
Back