I need some of you NOW!!

-
Hey mike, I know I am new here but you can never have to many mopar friends. Best wishes and we're here for you man. Mary I hope you feel better and just take it one step at a time. :angel8:

Mary, I've been worried sick about you all day. I'm relieved and thrilled to hear your setback was something minor and -- above all -- controllable. I hope you get back on your feet in no time with no ill side effects. There aren't many ladies on FABO and I selfishly need you around not only for your friendship, but for all those great jokes you share to make my day.

Love and hugs to you and the family girl! Let me know if I can do anything ... I think UPS ships casseroles too so you won't have to cook. :-D

Some of their prayers have allready been answered by them having a good friend like you , Mike. Prayers in progress.

Sorry to hear about that Mary, but glad to know you're felling better!

Good to hear from you Mary. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and hoping you have a speedy recovery.

Sleep and rest well Mary,:love7: I am so glad you are at home with your family and resting, I was so worried for you and I felt a knife stick me in the hart when I got the news from brother David, I just had to get some help and relief from our friends here. I find strength in numbers :angel11:
I thank all of you out there for helping me feel good about my sister Mary, I am going to sleep well tonight knowing that you have made it through this.
I am sure David is making you nice and comfy, You know he was a mess don't ya.:sad1::sad3: He was so worried and I could not imagine what he was going through. Sleep and rest as well as I will tonight.:cheers:

And god bless Mary also. I'm sending a prayer for both of you and wish for happier days. I've had some rough days lately and if it weren't for friends and family, I'm not sure where I would be. Peace!

Some of their prayers have allready been answered by them having a good friend like you , Mike. Prayers in progress.[/QUOTE)

Couldn't of said it better myself. Mike you are a great man and an awesome addition to this site. Never stop being you.

Mary, so glad it wasn't anything serious. Would of really missed your jokes, they help me through some tough days.

I just have to say that I have never seen so many kind, compassionate, and caring people on any other website forum like I have seen on FABO. Best wishes to you all.

-
Back