[WANTED] I need this. What is this called?

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narek H

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello,

So my Plastic Box (not sure about the name) on the firewall is about to falloff as its been gone bad. The image below shows what Im trying to look for!

Does anyone know the name of this? and have one in good condition?
My Vehicle is: 1963 Valiant 225 engine
Thanks,
Narek

2016-12-15_11-19-14.jpg

Narek,
I did a google search and the only new bulkhead connectors I see are for 66-70. However, all the connectors are also available for those years, so if you aren't going for concurs correct, maybe you could adapt the later years bulkhead and corresponding connectors.

bulkhead connector mopar | eBay

Travis

I have a 63 Valiant parts car I can look at the condition of mine. Do you need both sides ? or just the under hood connectors.
PM me an e-mail address and I can take pictures and send them to you. Bob

I bought new connectors myself due to a fried alternator wire which cooked it. The connector from inside the cabin is around $65 I've found, just fyi. I'd recommend ebay to find the best price for them.

If you do It I strongly recommend a good Packard 56 connector kit terminal remover and proper crimper.

There are three separate plugs there also on the engine side got a closeup of whats going on? Just went through this kind of.

you can take each male/female Packard 56 contact out and replace. When you do, load it up with dielectric grease (bum it off a cable TV guy) so itll be nice and shiny in 2025.

Yeah, its good stuff. It is like a small can of whipped cream. You just press on the side of the plastic tube to dispense the grease. I use in all my spark plug boots among other things.

i dont know what type of build you have Narek, but there are plenty of guys on here who have removed the terminals from the bulkhead, drilled it so the wires come through, and then spliced the wires together, making it a permanent connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back