-
Status
Not open for further replies.

MechArm1

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Does anyone that bought the template for the 70-71 Dart/Demon scoop installation from TAZLDAZL be willing to resell the template? I assume it could be used more than once? I'm not sure though. If so please PM me.

I'll Be receiving a set of scoops from a FABO member very soon and would love to have one of those nice templates to help out.

Thank you to anyone that might be able to help.
(70 Swinger)

Once I am done using mine over the holiday break to do my hood I'd be willing to part with it. I got mine from Taz and I'm finally getting around to using it. Pm me and we can work out the details.

Thank you for the offer my friend. but at the moment i think i got it covered. Taz was able to help me out.

Hopefully someone will find this thread in the future, when they get some new scoops for their car.

Thanks again for the offer!!

Mecharm - Not sure if your hood was like mine however, I have a 71 Demon I put the scoops on. I purchased the template thinking I was, but when I went to do all the drillings and cutting, my hood had all the dimples and such, so the template was not necessary.

I need help too, I'm in the same boat . . . I have dual scoops I am putting on a 73 Swinger. I could figure it out and be close, but template would be the trick. If anyone can help me out too please PM me. Thanks, Roger

Does anyone that bought the template for the 70-71 Dart/Demon scoop installation from TAZLDAZL be willing to resell the template? I assume it could be used more than once? I'm not sure though. If so please PM me.

I'll Be receiving a set of scoops from a FABO member very soon and would love to have one of those nice templates to help out.

Thank you to anyone that might be able to help.
(70 Swinger)

have you checked the underside of the hood? most likely its pre drilled where the holes go. just center the rear two ( closest to the windshield) and the rest fall into place. no need to buy a template..

arrow points to the rear of the hood..

64564178.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back