I need wheels made

-

Logan

Reaction score
I need some wheels made. Has anyone had this done recently with good/bad results that would like to share their experience? Is themopardude.com in Burlington KS ok?

I had him make a set of rims a couple years ago with great results

Attachments

• 0825131145.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 385
  • 0824132251.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 365
  • 0907131201a.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 384
Don't know anything about him-Mcwheels in slater Iowa 5156853397

Just say no to The Mopar Dude...
Bad experience all around.
Bad welds.
Bad finish.
Bad packaging.
Oh yeah, even without the dent, was nowhere near as true as he claims to strive for.
Paid for up front, wasn't in a hurry, never pushed him on time....
He sends two weeks early....
Yay!!!
I open boxes, oooohhhhhh!NOT COOL, Holy ****!!! Spin on balancer, You gotta be kidding...

He used centers that I would have thrown away.

(He DID hit the dimensions I asked for, and he DID give me a refund, including shipping both ways. Pretty sure HE KNEW he effed up.)

Call Stockton Wheel.

There is some straight shooting! When a guy gives that type of refund, you know he's firing his cousins 17 yr old son as the welder....

Stockton Wheel all the way. You WILL get what you pay for.

The owner of Stockton wheel committed suicide several years I don't know if they're still open though

Is there anywhere closer to the Southeast?

I need to re-hoop some, and two way shipping (not to mention the actual cost to re-hoop) costs as much as waiting for the right size wheels to show up on ebay.

Motor Wheel Spyders.

I need some wheels made. Has anyone had this done recently with good/bad results that would like to share their experience? Is themopardude.com in Burlington KS ok?

was gonna have him do my wheels. price for the wheel itself is ok. shipping seems on par (seemed like $5 more per wheel if i remember correctly) but he only takes pay pay and wants the customer to pay the 3%. plus i didn't get a warm fuzzy feeling when talking to him about ordering the rims. i said screw it and ordered from http://www.wheelvintiques.com/. wheels came faster than i thought, measurements are dead on, welds look great and they are brand new. price 3% cheaper than the mopar dude.

Stockton made mine, 6 pair all straight and true.

-
Back