I Need Your Vote for a $250K Small Business Grant

-
Just voted.. and more than happy to do it.. Hoping you get all the votes you need!

As soon as I get home I'll have my wife get on her page ( I'm hiding from the law ) and do it up!!! It will make me proud to have you get this grant for such a super MoPar woman!!! Good Luck.

Woo hoooo, 102!!! Thanks for the votes! By the end of today, I'd like to see 202. Actually, I'd like to see 252 but I won't push it. :-D

Don't forget to add your support for these other FABO member-owned businesses too:

MRL Performance of Chesaning, Michigan (see his grant thread here) and

Thomas Monaco (Monaco Installations) of Willow Springs, North Carolina (see his grant thread here)

Ok I broke down and joined Facebook (very easy BTW) and voted for all three of you.

There is plenty of time for all of you to get the qualifying number of votes!!

In a fairly short time, the halfway point has come and been surpassed ... by two. I'm stalled at 127 so I'm bumping this for the weekdayers. EVERY VOTE COUNTS RIGHT NOW!!! The minimum is 250 votes, and each one is important and highly valued. Thanks for the support! :-D

Have you put this info on your FB page and messaged all your friends?
In a fairly short time, the halfway point has come and been surpassed ... by two. I'm stalled at 127 so I'm bumping this for the weekdayers. EVERY VOTE COUNTS RIGHT NOW!!! The minimum is 250 votes, and each one is important and highly valued. Thanks for the support! :-D

Have you put this info on your FB page and messaged all your friends?

Oh yes, and probably way too often. It's a FaceBook-oriented promotion -- all votes have to be lodged through it -- so I've been wearing it out on my personal and PSC Fan Pages. Up to 130 as of right now.

Thanks for the votes! Please keep them coming for PSC, and Thomas Monaco and MRL Performance as well. We all appreciate your support.

Just voted for ya. If you search for "Phoenix" your on page 2. I looked at all the others and your way in the lead. I think the next closets business is at 20 something. I have never used your services, but as a guy getting ready to start up my own business, I wish you all the luck.

Wow, that's pretty encouraging, thanks 03ramit1! I wonder if there's a way to look at the entire list of those who filed an application?

I appreciate your vote and wish you every success with your future endeavors. You'll soon wonder why you didn't do it a long time ago. :-D

1550 thread views and 132 votes! Somehow these numbers just don't make sense. LOL!!

Thanks for every one of them though -- keep them comin. :-D

Well, there's not much I can do anymore now that I've voted for you 3. But look at the bright side, you are waaay ahead of where I see most businesses. Even Tom is further ahead than many of them.

Looks like you may have a good shot (even if you don't get to 250 votes) as I just searched for "coatings" "specialty" "metal" "auto" "welding" and a few others and I only found one company with more votes (they had 150) so looks like your definatly in the top running businesses. I wish you luck, and hope you are the chosen one. Now if we can just get you the 250 votes needed.

Now at 134! Please keep them coming. Only 116 to go ............. so every vote counts and makes a BIG impact right now. Thanks for the support! :-D

Way to Go Leanna, I think we ALL have a chance to get this. Have to have 250 to even be in the running, 249 is a no go.

Thanks for all the support guys/gals!

Im upto 140, Leanna your at 145 and Tom your at 38 now!!!

-
Back