I Need Your Vote for a $250K Small Business Grant

-
Voted for you Leanna. I was wondering if I should try to get one of these but i do not want to cause a conflict of interest if I was to try to ask for votes out here. Good Luck!! Hope you win. You are very deserving of one of these Grants.

I appreciate this Tom, but I see no reason why you shouldn't fill one out too. It's my understanding people can vote for whomever they wish and I don't think there's a limit to the number of businesses one can vote for. There's nothing at all similar about our businesses except we could use a quarter of a mil to seriously improve them :-D, and we each have an equal shot, so go for it!!! I'll vote for you too.

My essay draft was in fact already underway when fellow FABO vendor MRL Performance made his announcement about submitting an application; I went forward with completing mine anyhow and I'm here begging for votes too. LOL

Right now there's 30 ... only 220 left to go!! :-D

Thanks again for all your support. Group hug <<<< FABO >>>>

tried to but does not find your name at this time...

There are currently no results that match your search. Check back soon to search and vote for businesses in your area. In the meantime, you can encourage your favorite business to apply by visiting www.missionsmallbusiness.com.

any ideas? not very computer savvy

I tried entering PSC and Phoenix Specialty Coatings but got same results.

Search using city/state.

You beat me to the punch too! LOL! I'm in the midst of applying for the grant too for my small automotive shop. Frankly- I'm gonna vote for you Leanna. After the crap storm that you got nailed with last year with the building and such- I think that you could use it more than me. Atleast I have a "full" shop. Not a 1/4 of a shop! Good luck!:cheers:
Mike
Molalla Auto Works

PS- Just voted for ya.

I appreciate this Tom, but I see no reason why you shouldn't fill one out too. It's my understanding people can vote for whomever they wish and I don't think there's a limit to the number of businesses one can vote for. There's nothing at all similar about our businesses except we could use a quarter of a mil to seriously improve them :-D, and we each have an equal shot, so go for it!!! I'll vote for you too.

My essay draft was in fact already underway when fellow FABO vendor MRL Performance made his announcement about submitting an application; I went forward with completing mine anyhow and I'm here begging for votes too. LOL

Right now there's 30 ... only 220 left to go!! :-D

Thanks again for all your support. Group hug <<<< FABO >>>>

Well deserved. You'll get my vote when I get home from work - can't access Facebook while at work.

Well deserved. You'll get my vote when I get home from work - can't access Facebook while at work.

Just voted, #52 per the count shown on the website. Good luck!
Well deserved.

Just voted, #52 per the count shown on the website. Good luck!
Well deserved.

Hmmm, I just voted and I believe it said that I was #42.

Regardless, good luck Leanna. I'll see what I can do drumming up more votes for you, but with over 24k members here it shouldn't be a problem hitting the target.

Again, Good Luck.

Thank you all!!! :-D My screen shows 47 right now, and every one helps make a difference. Almost 1/5 of the way there woo hooooo

done. Be sure to search 'Phoenix specialty coatings' to get to the link to vote.

-
Back