Status
Not open for further replies.

Lost Bushman

Rich with Anti-Money
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
The "welch" plug that goes into the back of the 360 block behind the cam. It comes with a full freeze plug kit, but the one that came with mine got lost, and one that a fellow FABO member sent me for free, the Post Office delivered... in an empty envelope. I can't find one around here anywhere, and I'm not going to buy a whole new freeze kit just for one plug. Does anyone have one laying around? I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Mopar does just sell that plug,you just have to figure out the part # or it may be the same as magnum motors. I have purchased some over the years

I figured just about any machine shop would stock one but I admit, I haven't looked lately.

Just go to your local NAPA,Advance or O'reilly's parts store. Surely they sell it seperately. I'll check my left overs tomorrow.

I might have one, I'll try and check for you tomorrow.
C

I would think you could just walk into the parts dept & tell them you have a magnum year v8 & they should be able to help you. I really do like the factory plug better

Just go to your local NAPA,Advance or O'reilly's parts store. Surely they sell it seperately. I'll check my left overs tomorrow.

I went to napa and bought one, yupp worked real good, engine was running great in the yard took the car some 10 miles up the road for inspection and I heard a loud pop followed by the oil pressure dropping to zero, fortunatly I had it towed home and had no engine damage, come to find out napa couldn't supply the proper plug, then I spent the whole big 4 bucks the dealer wanted and bought the proper plug, its called "cam bearing plug" I belive, still have the P/N but would have to look...

I would like that # as well for my records. It's a great plug compared to whats out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back