I posted two general conversation threads, but neither are showing up?

-

1970dartcustom

of the Moore clan
Reaction score
Like I said, I posted two of them, and I can go into my history and look at them on here, but they aren't showing up on the home page, and I can't find them under general discussion... What's going on???

Like I said, I posted two of them, and I can go into my history and look at them on here, but they aren't showing up on the home page, and I can't find them under general discussion... What's going on???

the home page has threads that are NEW TO YOU ---- Something YOU post isn't new to you.

Thats why I like 'recent posts'. Shows them all. I see 3 of your threads there and in 'general' forum

the home page has threads that are NEW TO YOU ---- Something YOU post isn't new to you.

Actually, every new thread I ever posted showed up in the home page, and every thread I ever posted was visible in the category I posted it in immediately. None of the threads I posted yesterday were visible in any way until today...

General discussion, racer forum,and welcome wagon do not display on home page,and have not for several years.
I think it was last year we got Joey to bring back Members restorations to home page...maybe longer though.

Last edited:
-
Back