I smoke crack

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's better things to do with crack, and I don't mean the drug...

Here's a hint (and it ain't playin' chess):

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRb3u0PtEZE&feature=related"]Play Chess - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ-ISsDm8M&feature=related"]Where are the white women at? - YouTube[/ame]

You guys wouldn't even take a second look at the Lemans because it came with a 350 2bbl. But that car has the very rare interior lighting package...........

Attachments

• 72.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,096
Another gold gigger. Seems endless these days,even tho the market aint there to support these high asking prices. It's a 4 door,he's never gonna find a buyer at that price for a 4 door non performance grocery getter. Now if he came down to say 4-5 grand,there would be a realistic starting point. Are folks just desperate for cash to cover huge debt loads? Is that why we keep seeing unrealistic pricing,both on 4 door cars and parts?

Since he thinks the Dart is "very fast", I have to assume that his only other car related experience is with GM products.

who gives a ****

Exactly. What really seems endless are the increasing threads & posts here questioning price,condition,etc or just about anything someone does not agree with on vehicles for sale. The ones making original post or comments about said vehicles have no interest in purchasing it or even interest in that specific model even if overpriced so WTF is the point of stating the obvious for those with no interst. Of course what was my point wasting valuable time replying to this thread.

Exactly. What really seems endless are the increasing threads & posts here questioning price,condition,etc or just about anything someone does not agree with on vehicles for sale. The ones making original post or comments about said vehicles have no interest in purchasing it or even interest in that specific model even if overpriced so WTF is the point of stating the obvious for those with no interst. Of course what was my point wasting valuable time replying to this thread.

Different folks have different tastes. If we didn't there would be a need for one car manufacturer with them all being identical. Live and let live.

I know of TWO rides that would beat a Shitty or I mean Chevy..The kids next door Moped < Has Flames so it is Fast > and the Boy Scout across the street has a Soap Box Derby Car and has a 10 bolt rear too....This is the same troop this boy is from that beat the Cowboys too!!!!.:finga:

lol.All the Mopars around the dfw area get smoked cept for the bracket cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back