i start monday!!!!

-

ef8340

Reaction score
well after being unemployed for a month and a half i finnaly got me another job :cheers:
welding handrails and staircases its startin a dollar less than my old job but atleast im workin and doing something i like to do hopefully this works out plus the new boss assured me there is plenty of work to be done so i dont have to worry about getting laid off and unlike my last job theres a overhead crane :cheers: i cant wait to push its buttons and tell it how much i,ve miss him
Terry

Wow,that's great!Must be a load off,knowing that the money is comin in.Congrats!8)

Congrats!! IT will be great to be working again. Sounds like a fun job... probably some custom stuff too?

Guess we won't be seeing you online during the day anymore :) Glad to hear you're back at it..

Grant

Congratulations, sounds like a fun job. $1 less per hour isn't bad at all compared to not working!

Good news for sure :cheers: Congrat's and enjoy your Strong End before Monday Terry :happy10:

That is awesome news, congratulations!!!

And yes, we have a 20 ton overhead crane @ work and is it nice to use!!!!

thanks guys yeah i cant wait the unemployment check was just barely enough to get by still im gonna have to get use to working 5 8hr days instead of 4 10s i think that will be the only thing missed from the old job and some of the co-workers but life goes on
as for jobs ,..... there out there but just not like they used to be

Terry

-
Back