I Teach Basic Handgun Safety

-
My boy just got out of the air force and I saw him shoot an upright cigarette off a board at 50 yards with my Savage 17. My muskrats are in for a surprise! (Hate those little buggers)

Why people feel the need to start gun threads on a car forum, I'll never know.

For someone who says he "knows words" you seem to miss the understanding of a subforum called "general discussion."

If it's a topic that some choose to talk about, then let them be. Otherwise you can keep from clicking on the tab. Not hard to understand.

I'm happy for OP's success, but I'm not so sure it's good for lots of people to be arming themselves. Yes, law-abiding citizens should be allowed to own guns, and in fact I grew up with them in the house and I learned to handle them safely at an early age. Certainly those who do own guns should be trained to operate them safely. And I understand people want to feel safe. However, feeling safe isn't the same as being safe. I'm curious how many people here actually know someone who used a gun in self-defense and was better off for it. I don't know anyone like that, but I do know someone who is paralyzed from the neck down since the age of 3 when his 5-year-old brother found a gun in the back seat of another family's car and shot little brother in the head.

Crazy aint it. I know a guy that was riding his Sportster and a car turned left in his path ripping his left leg off nearly killing him. Cars are not needed in your thought either. It was not the gun that wounded it was a negligent owner same as a car.

-
Back