Welcome to Colorado

Attachments

• redneck-maps.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 196
  • hqdefault.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 208
  • redneck_elk_hunter.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 174
He can weld. OK.,has some diesel truck bodies.......

Attachments

• cow-car-accident.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 139
This be why thays makin fun of me

actually I always have thought that the scoop really looks good on that truck ....what that truck really needed was a high impact paint job....like nice paint and it would have been pretty mean.

Other than the fact they are both Dakotas and both are gray they are totally different. Heck they are even different body styles on the front end. Asa's looks better than the Colorado wanna be redneck truck.

Other than the fact they are both Dakotas and both are gray they are totally different. Heck they are even different body styles on the front end. Asa's looks better than the Colorado wanna be redneck truck.

It makes me wonder if Asa don't belong on gas monkey with that other goober lol

actually I always have thought that the scoop really looks good on that truck ....what that truck really needed was a high impact paint job....like nice paint and it would have been pretty mean.
rani that truck got too many looks form the cops as it was lol But the plan always was to paint it red lol . Just never got to that point . And no to stacks . side pipes maybe lol

Now bill i can get closer to the 89 dakota in the 1st post lmao This was the same truck years before the 1st pic i posted lol

Attachments

• 27631570049_large.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 112
-
Back