I think I need this! 50s Dodge C100 on CL

-
If you seriously want a 55 pick-up there is one for sale on a local website with a 315 Hemi says runs and drives and is rust free, it looks pretty nice. Go to www.bismanonline.com and look at add 965144. He wants $4500.

If you seriously want a 55 pick-up there is one for sale on a local website with a 315 Hemi says runs and drives and is rust free, it looks pretty nice. Go to www.bismanonline.com and look at add 965144. He wants $4500.
That is a good price! But I have to say that I am a glutton for punishment. I like a challenge and a fun project. If I can get this on the cheap this will be a blast to build! I am not in a hurry,(learned that years ago) I'm cheap,(that's hereditary)it's in my hood(easy access) and I want to do it my way(just stubborn). $4500? I will end up with more than that in this project when all is said and done I'm sure, but it will happen over time, with help from my friends(get your work bibs on Chucky!) and again the way I want it! Talk about putting the carriage in front of the horse. LOL! ****, I don't even own it.....yet!
Hopeful, :D
Larry

I was just looking at a 56 panel truck to replace my long lost 58 you can see to the left
both flat head sixes, with a three on the tree

I asked for it...and I got it! $250!:cheers: It is very straight with no rot that I can see. Door bottoms and cab corners are clean. Even the running boards are there. What I can't see is under 100#s of rat shat:( The old boy who has it said he could remember driving it, with his dad while standing on the seat when he was 7. He even remembers when the rifle fell behind the seat and went off putting a bullet through the roof. This will be fun project once I get it cleaned out and de-moussed. He through in the Polly in the bed as well. Can't wait to get it home! WOO-HOOO!
Larry

Attachments

• 54 Dodge 026.JPG
    138.6 KB · Views: 134
  • 54 Dodge 027.JPG
    144.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 54 Dodge 029.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 121
  • 54 Dodge 030.JPG
    131 KB · Views: 140
  • 54 Dodge 031.JPG
    128.9 KB · Views: 125
  • 54 Dodge 033.JPG
    134.6 KB · Views: 132
  • 54 Dodge 034.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 131
  • 54 Dodge 035.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 136
  • 54 Dodge 032.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 54 Dodge 037.JPG
    152.3 KB · Views: 119
Check out the "Day at the Junkyard' thread in general discussion. There were a ton of old pickups in that yard and there might be some 'Pilot House' windows.

Wow....ya gotta love that southern Colorado climate!
For sure man! I grew-up working on cars in Syracuse NY. My Mom's 2002 Buick Century just got junked because the lower control arm rotted through, broke, broke the axle and put her in the ditch. Thank god she was ok! To see this stuff last like it does out here is awesome. My 63' Dart in from here as well as my wife's 64' Rambler. Crack the line free from a wheel cylinder and thread it off with your fingers! Don't use the torches like I use to.
Larry

$250?! Dude, that's a friggin' score! My gawd.....it shows not a lot use/abuse before it was parked, for how old it actually is. Take a lot of pics!.....even loading it up on your trailer.

Looks like you've got some hammer and dolly practice waiting for you on that roof!

-
Back