i think im going to part this 71 valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
more good stuff!

Attachments

• 2013-07-25 11.26.05 (1).jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 301
From the looks of it,it's a shame this car was ever parted.
Another one bites the dust.

From the looks of it,it's a shame this car was ever parted.
Another one bites the dust.

it had a bad 225,gas tank,and had been hit in the drivers rear door...hard...messed up the rocker panel...believe me i hate to see another one bite the dust.

mikebee;

Do you still have front frame rails and would you be willing to split up?
need left side with apron for 67 cuda convt. project
would you ship to Ia. 50317 pm me $$

Thanks; Lon

mikebee;

Do you still have front frame rails and would you be willing to split up?
need left side with apron for 67 cuda convt. project
would you ship to Ia. 50317 pm me $$

Thanks; Lon

sorry,i can't split it up...still has rad.support.

i'm parting out a 73 340 duster right now and the left rail looks very good in it.if that'll work pm me and we can work something out.
mike

it had a bad 225,gas tank,and had been hit in the drivers rear door...hard...messed up the rocker panel...believe me i hate to see another one bite the dust.

The side i saw looked nice.
Sorry to drop that on you. To many people parting decent cars nowadays.
We got to all remember,they are not making these cars anymore.
Thanks for your understanding.

The side i saw looked nice.
Sorry to drop that on you. To many people parting decent cars nowadays.
We got to all remember,they are not making these cars anymore.
Thanks for your understanding.

i do think about that...i see way to many decent mopars getting parted.i bought this valiant to drive/sell and was told the 225 was good...just had a cracked exhaust manifold.when i got it running i heard a rod knocking...there was just no was i could justify putting an engine in it on top of the few things it already needed...woulda been a lose lose situation.if it had been red maybe...

gas cap is sold!

i still have a ton of parts left offa this valiant.seats,nice hood hinges,front frame rails,rear floor pans,2 nice armrests,tail lights,front and rear window trim...the list goes on.

I would be interested in the front frame but you cut it off in the wrong place. The next one you remove, cut the firewall and leave the flange still attached to the inner fender.

I would be interested in the front frame but you cut it off in the wrong place. The next one you remove, cut the firewall and leave the flange still attached to the inner fender.

i prolly won't be removing another one....i had already sold the cowl..so i just cut the little pieces that connect the fender wells to the firewall.

heres a pic of the radiator..looks clean inside and was full of antijizz.100$ for it...i have sale pending on shroud.i have one just like this in my 70 duster with a 340 and it works fine(no shroud)...also front clip is sold!front bench seat is sold and front fenders are long gone!

mike bee

Attachments

• 2013-08-27 10.56.42.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 223
shroud is sold,shipped,and made it to it's destination in one pieces....thanks fabio!

just dug these out and fngered i'd snap a shart...there in better than average condition.

30$ and shp from 28001

postal money order or cash.

Attachments

• 2013-09-26 16.34.36.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 161
Mike I need rear quarters are they available??? good shape??? steve

they have been gone for a while...they were rusty at the bottom behind the tire.

i did cut the marker light and the filler neck area out .

Mike I need rear quarters are they available??? good shape??? steve

they are dirty but look like they'll clean up very nice...no sway bar tabs.40$ & shp for tha pair.

I'll make sure the blocks and t-bar adj.bolts are in there too.

Attachments

• 2013-09-26 19.28.08.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 163
  • 2013-09-26 19.28.50.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 158
yes it was...it had some major problems though.still had a lotsa good pieces left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back