i think im going to part this 71 valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
sold the arm rests,and vizors.still have a nice am radio with low buck bezel...50$

Do you have the side two vent boxs and the a/c heat dash controls how much shipped to 33470

I have 2 driver side vent boxes and the heat..a/c bezel...but not tha switches.
Do you have the side two vent boxs and the a/c heat dash controls how much shipped to 33470

Attachments

• 2013-10-15 12.51.24.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 268
  • 2013-10-15 12.52.06.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 271
I am looking for the 4x10 speaker mounting plate (not the speaker). A-bodies from 72 and older had the speaker and mounting plate separate.

I have that...pms me and well figure out how to get it to you.

mike

I am looking for the 4x10 speaker mounting plate (not the speaker). A-bodies from 72 and older had the speaker and mounting plate separate.

The side i saw looked nice.
Sorry to drop that on you. To many people parting decent cars nowadays.
We got to all remember,they are not making these cars anymore.
Thanks for your understanding.

its the circle of life. it happens, and many other cars are better for it. if there were no parts cars it would make the hobby out of reach for most people.

I believe that the rear fenders lips on this are the same as my 73 Valiant 4 door. Mine are starting to go bad around the lips in back and am looking to get decent ones to repair as patch panels in that area. Are you interested in selling them off after you are down to just a shell? Thanks Mike

I believe that the rear fenders lips on this are the same as my 73 Valiant 4 door. Mine are starting to go bad around the lips in back and am looking to get decent ones to repair as patch panels in that area. Are you interested in selling them off after you are down to just a shell? Thanks Mike

car's long gone,i just still have a pile of parts from it.they were nice....wish i woulda kept em.

mike bee

Mike how are the rear fenders around the rear doors and lower fenders? Not sure if you still have this or not. Trying to hold my 73 Valiant 4 door together for a little while longer. Thanks Mike

hood is sold.....nice piece!
I still have a/c switch bezel,driver side fresh air box,and a bunch of misc.parts.

This is the worst ms paint attempt in history. Lol but do you have the front valance still? The piece that sits below the grill. I (kinda) highlighted it in the pic. Lol

Attachments

• valance.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 138
i don't have the green one but i do have a nice tan one out of a 70-1 duster.75$ + shp.

This is the worst ms paint attempt in history. Lol but do you have the front valance still? The piece that sits below the grill. I (kinda) highlighted it in the pic. Lol

Attachments

• valance ft.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 148
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back