I think it really may be a disease!

-
Looks like some good finds George.
But..... how are you going to convince the ''boss'' of this?
Or are you going to need to store them at my place until the smoke clears?
Maybe you should use the tried and true ''It followed me home, can i keep it?'' approach?
Yeah, you got the disease/sickness bad my friend!
I can't wait to see the Barracudas, you know me, i'll be in there like a dirty shirt (probably wearing a dirty shirt).....

Lol, you are asking a valid question Tom. We'll Shane really wants to build something, and he likes these Barracudas, so the 68 is easy. The "Boss" is in full support of that. Almost every project can use a "parts" car so one will be justified. Now if it so happens there really is an S model there, she is well aware of how some Mopar production numbers are very limited, so that won't be a problem either. If the other two are worth bringing home for parts........well, that will work itself out.........somehow!! But I am going to try to sell the Fargo, The Ford and maybe the Duster. So really, I'm just going to be switching a couple of projects up! :D And I did get rid of the IHC, so I'm actually feeling a little bit of withdrawal symptoms! :glasses7:

Well another Mopar has been pulled from the unseen backyard of certain death. The guy had a pretty cool tow rig. This will be my son's new project. It's a 68, was 318 console auto. It has a couple cool options like the hood mounted signals and rear air. It came with a lot of stuff but still needs quite a bit. A buddy had some SBP slots so on they went to change the look of the car drastically.

Just couldn't leave it there to fade away. You know....it's an addiction!

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1026.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_1027.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_1031.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_1032.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 159
Yep...... You got it bad!

It will be a good bonding experience between you and your son. But sadly you may pass the disease on to him. LOL.
I am looking forward to seeing you dive in to this one. Keep us posted on the progress!

Yes, you're right Andy. I got it bad! And he is already showing late stage symptoms of "Mopar Madness". I think he's too far gone to ever worry about him coming out of it!

Looks good, George.
I'll have to come over and give it my squeal of approval.....

Well, the disease has struck again. I was selling my 38 Chev sedan because I have had it forever and had accepted I was never going to get to it (Admitting you have a problem is the first step right?). May as well eh? Well, somebody came up with a trade. :banghead: I now own a big block 71 RT! It needs alot, but it came with fender tag, build sheet, non numbers engine, tran and diff. Will it ever end?! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2317.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_2318.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2319.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 104
Ya I hear you. I had the ad stating "may trade fro A-body or B-body project". I never really considered getting into an E-body. One thing is for sure though, my Coronet will be running long before this is!

Getting rid of a Chevy for a Rare mopar is a win, win in my book.

More like winning the Lottery!!! Congrats on the new project and since it's a Mopar I'm sure you'll have sufficient motivation to get it done, unlike the Chevy........
:burnout:

-
Back