I think people on ebay smoke crack

-
I saw that a couple days ago, I sent this azz a message awhile back since his prices are crazy insane. He just told me I didn't understand what it was he was trying to accomplish....Geeese

I lost out on an NOS 69 "barracuda" fender emblem. Stupid me I had it with about 5 seconds to go...and it jumped a buck...i went back to bid but was too late... The damn thing went for $60!! I emailed seller....and said if the deal falls thru.....he emails back and tells me that wont happen, that the buyer was Mitchell's....Im like f'n great. :pukeleft: I Email mitchells within 24 hrs...he offers it to me for $200..I graciously decline...then he puts it on EBAY with a buy it now for $195.......All because I didnt bid $65 DOH!!! :violent1:
Still lookin by the way!!:sad11:

I bought a NOS flip top gas cap EXACTLY like the one he has for $180. It was still in the original box with shipping receipt to the Chrysler dealership. The fellow I bought it from dad used to work at the dealership years ago and he had it. Lucky me but there is no way the cap he has worth that much, but to the right people however that's chump change.

I think that is a deal at $12.95 ................................................................

,00 huh what are these doing here

Guess I'm a cheapskate, I bid $30 on a sunfaded used windshiled washer jug for the Dart, guess the bid wasn't high enough so the seller pulled the auction, severely torqued me off.

He's the guy that is running that auction. Do a search on here and for his name on Moparts. He's been selling NOS and used parts for a LONG time. He's always been pretty expensive, and a lot of people will say he's hard to deal with.

I just find it sort of funny that 90% of the time I see people posting about some crazy person on eBay trying to get way too much money for a part, it turns out to be Frank.

http://www.mmpar.com/StoreVBVS2011/default.aspx

Who's that? Never heard of him before.
Consider yourself lucky. Your *** would be hurting if you ever dealt with him.
He's sharp with parts, but he's super pricey. I think he was Mopar parts area distributor back before dealers got daily parts delivery from Chrysler.
he was up here in Ohio, he's moved to Georgia and still raping folks.

Any person on here can ask any amount of money for any thing,my problem is with the person that buys it at that price,as I have some land in florida with water pets that come to your door if you show them some type of thing to eat.This comes down to dumb as buyers that do not know any better and have more money than brains,and can hurt the hobby and kill future sales for all members,as it puts all parts into the space program,mrmopartech

If it is the same guy that Mitchell's Mopar in Columbus, Ohio, stay the hell away from him. He's a crook. He had a place catch fire where all his parts were warehoused. I heard the fire was deliberately started because there was a rumor floating around that he had stolen parts and such in there. He burnt it down before he got his *** nailed by authorities. I had heard he skipped town after that but didn't know where until this thread (Geargia).

I lost out on an NOS 69 "barracuda" fender emblem. Stupid me I had it with about 5 seconds to go...and it jumped a buck...i went back to bid but was too late... The damn thing went for $60!! I emailed seller....and said if the deal falls thru.....he emails back and tells me that wont happen, that the buyer was Mitchell's....Im like f'n great. :pukeleft: I Email mitchells within 24 hrs...he offers it to me for $200..I graciously decline...then he puts it on EBAY with a buy it now for $195.......All because I didnt bid $65 DOH!!! :violent1:
Still lookin by the way!!:sad11:

Auction Sniper baby! When you sign up remember "yooper822" recomended you!!

i bought a shirt asked if the would combine they said no i was going to buy 2
shirts so no

I'm still waiting for a refund of $50 from Mitchell on a part I returned to him that was not correct, that was 10 years ago. I guess I can stop holding my breath..... I'll never buy anything from him again and I warn everyone I meet about him too. The guy's a low down scum bag in my book.

Dan in Silicon Valley

i just sent him a message 1295 for a gas cap and asked if he was serious and said something to the fact of price gouging.

shoot, i just put one exactly like that on my cuda. sat im my dads sock drawer for 30+ years. guess i should have put it on ebay for $1,000 and undercut his *** :razz:

-
Back