I think the baby is on the way!

-

metallidart

member me?
Reaction score
Well, my fiance and I are getting ready to head to the hospital. I think its about time...her c-section is supposed to be monday, and, well, things are happening a little early. I had to get on here one more time before we leave to get my FABO fix...wish us luck! Wish I had my damn Dart running to bring him home in. Oh well!! I can't wait to meet the little guy!

Yes, by all means have a safe, uneventful delivery and congrats to you and your fiance. May God bless you with his grace and love during this joyous time. Enjoy that new baby!!! Geof

Good Luck you are are about to receive the Greatest Gift ever!!

Thanks everyone! Well, the hospital is stupid...in my opinion. Here is the story. She is 39 weeks into the pregnancy. Contractions, etc. Her C-section is scheduled for tomorrow (Monday) morning. One would think that, if the c-section is less than 24 hours away, they would just let her have the baby, right? No. They first gave her an antibiotic for what they thought was a UTI, but they were wrong, and she had a reaction which made her itchy and her face really, really red. Then, they decided that since her dr. wasn't on call last night, they would give her a shot that would stop the contractions (which, also, increases her blood pressure dramatically, on top of the reaction she had from the other med). They stopped, and they sent us home this morning and told us to come back the next morning for the c-section. How stupid is that? And its a pretty big, well-known hospital in Youngstown, Ohio.

But, on a good note, his vitals are good, he is moving like crazy, and I am really excited! This is my 4th child, I have a 10 year old son, an 8 year old daughter, a 3 year old daughter (she is the reason I gotta sell my Dart...it hurts when your child doesn't recognize you.) and now I'm going to have another son. Last kid though. I love kids, but its getting expensive! lol. His name will be Ethan Alexander Roy. I liked Ethan, she liked Alexander, and Roy is my middle name, my dads and grandfathers first name, and my great grandfathers middle name. And...I bought him an awesome onsie at Summit today!

-
Back