I told him 3 times to take off the goggles, and go to bed.

-

RSie

Idiot In Training
Reaction score
From 2010.. the kid is graduating this year so I'm going back through old pics for the party this summer. So, he's about 6 in these pics.
He ignored me, grabbed the dog bed and covered up. Ah, here's a Senior pic moment.
He woke up an hour later. walked over to the neighbors house... I looked at my neighbor and put a finger over my mouth. He held in the laughs.. then called his wife because the boy wanted to ask her a question... 'What is that stuff all over your face?!?' and showed him a mirror.. boy was not happy.. but he didn't do that again :)
Can't wait to see him see these at his grad party.
Now I just have to find the pic of him with a black ring from sticking his mouth in a tailpipe when he was 4 :)

100_3678.jpg

100_3685_adj.jpg

Beats having you're daughters put nail polish on you're toe nails. I mean green and pink??? Whats up with that?

pretty funny. In the desert we used to put cool aid powder in guys boots orange on side grape the other. They would sweat all day in the boots and then it would dye the skin. pretty funny at the pool, takes a month to get off!

It was washable markers, by the way. He jumped back in the pool and washed it off in a couple minutes. I'm an a-hole at times, but I'm not that much of an a-hole, lol (depending on who you ask).
That's why he was so wore out, all day in a cheap above ground pool.. worked great for burning off his energy!

All I can say is don't be surprised when payback comes and it will come ten fold!

Beats having you're daughters put nail polish on you're toe nails. I mean green and pink??? Whats up with that?
My daughter got me more than once, woke up with pixie braids one time!

He's already gotten me a few times! All in good fun as long as it doesn't go to far :)
My daughter put dry cat food in her brothers ice cream, he never even noticed. Then there rubber **** roaches in the sandwich. We put gold fish in the water cooler to get back at a guy, got his water and didnt even see the fish.

Oh the stuff we did at work. One time we grabbed a fellow Machinist and held him in a bear hug while another guy grabbed a grease gun and stuck it down the back of his pants. After the first couple of pumps he gave up the fight and accepted his punishment. Emptied the whole tube into his pants. What he didn't know was we switched out the grease to the water-less hand cleaner. He was relieved when he went to the shower to clean up. Harmless fun.

-
Back