I upgraded my home toolbox

-

torigr

Reaction score
I upgraded my home toolbox today,went to an auction found it.It is a 3 year old Snap On Krl7972a and I liked the size coming with a top and side chest including the keys.Had a Craftsman that was my first toolbox,finally broke on me Tuesday night.A couple drawers gave away and then a crashing noise,one of the sides gave out.I paid $5,000.00 for it and in pretty good shape,Midnight Blue.Came out of a repair anything shop with the tools in it,the owner retired.Good thing is that it's completely paid for which it was announced,no money owed on it.Came home with a Snap On puller set too,Paid $500.00 for that and is complete.I did flip some of the tools in the toolbox selling them,one was a SK 3/4 drive socket set selling it to a friend of mine half price what it sold for retail.

Hey are you a bank robber or something? New Challenger paid for,new Snap on box paid for. Life is good:D

I have lots of money from a divorce settlement 2 years ago and 6 years ago.Both ex husbands were rich cleaning them out.I am no bank robber.

Damn here I had hopped to get pointers to boast my income. :toothy1: Ex husband is out of the question :)

It is a nice toolbox,had some small engine tools for Briggs and Stratton engines,sold them to a small engine repair shop since I don't have an use for them.There was another Snap On toolbox there,sold for retail when it was brand new and it was bigger than mine empty.My tax man saw I still had that money two years ago and said I had a choice: hand some over to Uncle Sam or spend it.My kids know about the money,they will get it the day I go which is in my will.

Lucky you, my dad's snap on has lasted him since he bought it working at chapman chevy in the early 80's, still looks good. I plan on buying a snap on box whenever I can afford it, though the price is significantly higher now.

I have lots of money from a divorce settlement 2 years ago and 6 years ago.Both ex husbands were rich cleaning them out.I am no bank robber.

That could be debated.

Well ,she put it out there that she's made a career out of flipping dudes and proud of it.

Wow a train wreck! I sure didn't see that coming. Sad that you seem so proud of the way you live life. :wack: Teaching your children it is ok to behave badly.

Who is your attorney?

And will he/she accept car parts as a retainer?

If you bought those parts during your marriage with premarital/ prenuptual funds they're subject to asset conversion and half is her's lol

Sure sound like a robber to me. I got lucky, My lawyer was better then my ex wife's

:blob:

Be nice guys......

Ain't no one acting bad here in there replies.

She even said it herself and seems damn proud of it to top it off.

-
Back