I Want It Bad

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You will need the tranny, peddles, cluch,Z-bar,shifter,and shifter linkage,shift handle,and a 4-speed trany tunnel. That should do it I think. The best way to go would be a parts car but thay are getting hard to find.

ya haha
some one in a state were there are mopars....if you find the parts for me i will pay you =)

one more thing...if i go from auto to stick... do i have to rebalance my bottom end for it?

if you have a 360 you will need the flywheel for a 360,if you have a 318 or 340 they take the same flywheel,with the right flywheel you wont have to rebalance

I have all the stuff: trans, bellhousing, hump, pedals, column, linkage, shifter, yoke. Probably looking at about 1K.

If interested shoot me an e-mail with contact info to: nascarsuxin99 at yahoo dot com

Dennis

I have all the stuff: trans, bellhousing, hump, pedals, column, linkage, shifter, yoke. Probably looking at about 1K.

If interested shoot me an e-mail with contact info to: nascarsuxin99 at yahoo dot com

Dennis

I think you might have just killed off that dream. ;-)

74Burnt, this might be a good time to take a big bite out of the ol' reality sandwich. If the car's not running/streetable yet, get it running, keep it running and save up for every part you will need to do the conversion. When you've acquired everything you need and have done all of your research, then take on the new project. Just some pearls of wisdom.

ya dude 1k too much... i can get the stuff for 1300 with new stuff

ps thanks GTX I jsut like driving stick so i thought id make the duster a little funner

If piece it all togehter...
and i mean like the clutch and the little parts

still looking...was going to get an automatic from a guy, but its gonna be awhile till he takes it out and I dont think the auto i have will last very long with the new motor

Should be able to pull it out in a couple of days, but I have a '73 duster w/340 and four speed... Could let it all go, linkage etc. for $400.. Except I'm partial to the pistol grip... no go on that!

o nice ok let me know i think for the 360 i need a flywheel or sumthing

Should be able to pull it out in a couple of days, but I have a '73 duster w/340 and four speed... Could let it all go, linkage etc. for $400.. Except I'm partial to the pistol grip... no go on that!
Is that motor and trans for sale?

When was the last time the 340 ran ? Where are you located
Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back