I want to "modernize" my 65 /6

-

ppsi

Reaction score
I have a 65 4-dr Dart that I have done a lot of work on from a safety standpoint. It is an auto-w-original trans, MPB disk kit, Seats-w-shoulder seat belts from a Seibring. I'd like to get some ideas of what others have done to their interiors to make them more like a modern vehicle.
Any options and ideas are appreciated.
Thanks-Howard
Hampstead, NC

I would change out the points system to electronic ignition, not a real safety add on but reliability, It sounds like you have all the safety stuff dun.
just for kicks look at this A body that has been up dated.

DSCI2194.jpg

DSCI2196.jpg

DSCI2198 (Custom).jpg

DSCI2197.jpg

That dash is exactly what I'm talking about. I couldn't afford the interior work right now but I would spring for the instrument cluster. Can anyone tell me how this is accomplished? I could fabricate the panel but wouldn't know where to start-w-the gauges etc. I also put air on line and would love a serpentine system for the belts AND my after market A/C evaporator is a piece of garbage that sits under the dash-w-4 vents. It is from a Co. in FLA I won't mention because some here may swear by them. I swear at them and would love to relocate the vents as yours is. Of course if there were a floor shift conversion that is "easy" I would like this as well. Any information is much appreciated (and needed )
Thanks
Howard

I would change out the points system to electronic ignition, not a real safety add on but reliability, It sounds like you have all the safety stuff dun.
just for kicks look at this A body that has been up dated.
Memike, what are thefront seats out of?

-
Back