I want to quit smoking

-
:thebirdm:Not here to try to sound smart gails and guys , don't wait like I did , I keep saying it won't happen to me. I smoked for 35 years and found out I had lung canser,they took a lobe off my right lung,that was 5 years ago xmas 2008 . don't wait till then , I am not complaining was very lucky and very thankful they caught it in a early stage , That was one thing very,very hard to do to quit smoking . Please don't wait till that happens to you again I am not complaining I am so thankful to still be here with my dart:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

:thebirdm:Not here to try to sound smart gails and guys , don't wait like I did , I keep saying it won't happen to me. I smoked for 35 years and found out I had lung canser,they took a lobe off my right lung,that was 5 years ago xmas 2008 . don't wait till then , I am not complaining was very lucky and very thankful they caught it in a early stage , That was one thing very,very hard to do to quit smoking . Please don't wait till that happens to you again I am not complaining I am so thankful to still be here with my dart:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Thank you for sharing sheets55, Glad you are still with us bud :cheers:

i quit smoking march 17 2009 i am tacking chantix i did because i have to i have 2 girls i like to see for a long time and the rise in the cost helped to

Wow, that`s quite a story! Glad to have you still here sheets55. You can be a great inspiration to those out there that want to quit.

No better reason to quit Swinger340. Those girls. Now we're getting things in perspective. Duckbuster: I'm more than glad for ya because i know you want this and are willing to accept the cons and have out weighed them with the pros. Yes i duck hunt and deer hunt and MGD hunt and Mopar hunt and lady hunt and .........boy that's a lot of hunting. I no longer hunt a coffin nail though. Mike: Tell Treva there will be NO smoking in the house or the car when your in it. This will be a right step for you and her. Hang in there all of you guys and gals. You're getting it done and i'm proud of all of ya. This only means my friends will be around longer.

No better reason to quit Swinger340. Those girls. Now we're getting things in perspective. Duckbuster: I'm more than glad for ya because i know you want this and are willing to accept the cons and have out weighed them with the pros. Yes i duck hunt and deer hunt and MGD hunt and Mopar hunt and lady hunt and .........boy that's a lot of hunting. I no longer hunt a coffin nail though. Mike: Tell Treva there will be NO smoking in the house or the car when your in it. This will be a right step for you and her. Hang in there all of you guys and gals. You're getting it done and i'm proud of all of ya. This only means my friends will be around longer.
Thanks Bill :-D I will tell her you said no smocking in her house :-D

Mike: You tell her don't make me come down there and hug her and let her know we love her too. Ha! It's for her too. Boy if someone had access to some pictures of a set of real lungs from a 30 yr smoker they could post that would be an eye opener or maybe a video of a smoker trying to get his or her breath with all the hacking and wheezing and complete sound effects.

Longone: My folks always told me to invest in houses and lots. I did just like they told me. ***** houses and lots a whiskey. Did i say i like dove hunting also?

i quit about two months ago cold turkey. I think it just has to be the right time. What i mean by that is you have to decide you've had enough and I had. I put a rubber band around my wrist and every time i wanted one I would give it a pop. My wrist was really red for awhile. It's not easy I still want one sometimes, started eating more junk food and have gained twenty pounds, so now I gotta work on that. Good Luck

-
Back