I want vent windows on my 73 swinger, is it possible?

-

mr.smockey

Reaction score
I really like the look of vent windows, and I'm converting the car into a 72 clone. I don't think the doors are interchangeable though (might be wrong) how can I get vent windows on my 73 dart?

The door skins are interchangeable. The doors will interchange too. But the weathership to vent window vs weatherstrip to glass will be different. And maybe/probably the weatherstrip stainless channel.

You need to look at the two different types side by side.

there was a thread here about someone that was doing the opposite. Taking a vent window early car to a ventless later type. Search it.

I saw that thread, i had trouble taking info out of it, maybe i need to work on reading comprehension haha. But thats why i posted this thread.

The door skins are interchangeable. The doors will interchange too. But the weathership to vent window vs weatherstrip to glass will be different. And maybe/probably the weatherstrip stainless channel.

You need to look at the two different types side by side.

there was a thread here about someone that was doing the opposite. Taking a vent window early car to a ventless later type. Search it.

-
Back