I Was A Badass....

-
Just lost one of my best friends the same way last April. Took way to long, he was suffering at the end. Bedridden, couldn't talk, eat or drink. Piss on cancer
Yeah I just lost an old friend to lung cancer. It was very aggressive. Poor guy never stood a chance. Smoked like a chimney though. When will they learn?

Yes, it counts.

Shortly after the buddy got married, to a minister's daughter no less, "Hey can I borrow your .410? I want to go Chukar hunting."
220px-Alectoris-chukar-001.jpg
Yes game birds do exist in the Mojave Desert :lol:. I don't see my .410 for months afterwards :wtf:. Him being married we kinda drifted apart and I was working out of town. I ran into him one day by chance, "You done with my shotgun yet?" "Well ... I don't have it anymore. My wife sold it to support her drug habit." Paid back for the BB in the butt :realcrazy:

Shortly after the buddy got married, to a minister's daughter no less, "Hey can I borrow your .410? I want to go Chukar hunting." View attachment 1715813422 Yes game birds do exist in the Mojave Desert :lol:. I don't see my .410 for months afterwards :wtf:. Him being married we kinda drifted apart and I was working out of town. I ran into him one day by chance, "You done with my shotgun yet?" "Well ... I don't have it anymore. My wife sold it to support her drug habit." Paid back for the BB in the butt :realcrazy:
Oh Lord. That would be a friend scratched off the list.

Does ricocheting a BB off of a trash burning barrel into you best bud's butt count? :rolleyes: :lol:
Not like he didn't get even eventually :lol:
Been shot AT though. That aint no fun. We could hear the bullets whizzing by us. Not sure what that was about. We were just kids out exploring. Somebody was hazing us.

Hope he got rid of the wife as well

We were so far apart by that time I don't know to this day about that. :lol: He was 4 days older than I, we were neighbors and went to school together K-4th. His little sister was born on my birthday. That many Scorpios in one place at one time often lead to strange situations :lol:. He drove a '57 Ranchero, I drove a '66 Ranchero :steering:. When I got in the Operating Engineers and started working out of town all the time we really lost track of each other. Some time in our 20s I heard he had moved to Idaho and that was about the last I heard of him. My 289 Ranchero was faster than his 312 Ranchero, maybe that compounded matters :lol:.

I never did shoot anybody so I'm out.
Well I did ..with a BB gun LOL! back before paintball wed play BB gun war. Our fathers were Nam vets so the war movies were on TV and what not kids will be kids...wed wear layers over layers and the bbs would still sting like 10 bees at once...

Was in the forest reserve hunting deer. Heard a shot close by. Thought it was one of our party. Came upon this guy and he was standing over a bambi he looked like he just walked out of the Cabela’s store. He said to me what do I do now. I thought your here doing this and you never thought about or read about or prepared for this. Didn’t want to waste the animal so I helped him out. It was gut shot so the guy puked twice cleaning it. I always go hunting in hard to get to places now no need to get shot by a wannabe

Was in the forest reserve hunting deer. Heard a shot close by. Thought it was one of our party. Came upon this guy and he was standing over a bambi he looked like he just walked out of the Cabela’s store. He said to me what do I do now. I thought your here doing this and you never thought about or read about or prepared for this. Didn’t want to waste the animal so I helped him out. It was gut shot so the guy puked twice cleaning it. I always go hunting in hard to get to places now no need to get shot by a wannabe
Did you tell him he needs to wear an antler hat? LOL

-
Back