I was just down to Carlisle. Checking things out early

-

cudacrazy67

Reaction score
I just took a road trip to Carlisle, I'm only 1 hour away. There is some tents up but noone is there. I can't wait. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this year, low 80s with a chance of showers. When was the last time you went to Chrysler Carlisle with the temps. In the 80s? 4 more days to go. Again make sure you stop by my spots. M154-155. Thursday thru sat.'anyone else excited like me. Mike.

No, I am not excited in the least.... too damn far for me to go so I am just jealous instead.

I am just going to have to go off and pout about it...

Attachments

• little-baby-pouting.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 257
I just took a road trip to Carlisle, I'm only 1 hour away. There is some tents up but noone is there. I can't wait. Looks like the weather is going to cooperate this year, low 80s with a chance of showers. When was the last time you went to Chrysler Carlisle with the temps. In the 80s? 4 more days to go. Again make sure you stop by my spots. M154-155. Thursday thru sat.'anyone else excited like me. Mike.
** Hell YA! I'm so dam PUMPED!! My favorite event. I look forward to it all winter long..I hope to get around to visit members and have a cold one with them!:drinkers:

I'm psyched for sure! I'm in Pittsburgh only three hour drive MAX.
180 miles. I usually do it in about 2:45.

My favorite weekend of the year. I have been invited to bring my '72 Cuda to the survivors tent.

Just seen this thread Mike.......... and yes my brother and I are really looking forward to the show, and just as excited to hear about the weather! All FABO members and any other members from other mopar sites, please stop by our spaces O125-127, N123, looking forward to meeting everybody. We spludged this last week, and bought a new Coleman Extreme cooler, about 50" long and it says that it will keep ice for 5 days, with the temp at 90 degrees. We will see. We usually keep a blanket wrapped around it to help keep it cold.
We are done servicing the hauler and trailer, about 80-90% of everything is loaded, so if things go real good up thru the early afternoon, we will be leaving our town tomorrow and heading for Carlisle. Everyone have a very safe cruz.......... and we will see Everyone at Carlisle!!

Well, I will be there on Saturday only..... I guess it is better than nothing.

-
Back