I went to Heaven yesterday!!!!

-
No it isn't. I thought about going just to root around and fantasize....... LOL

No it isn't. I thought about going just to root around and fantasize....... LOL

I like to pick up fresh apples and cheese when I pass through your area.... :D

Nothing like fresh Wisconsin dairy products and Apple Holler apples.... :cheers:

Living close to "Cheese Heads" has it's advantages....

LOL, except for all the stinking Packer fans.

Yep, but it's a drive... It's a good haul west of Aurora, IL...

But we do have ONE Mopar only salvage yard in our state... (We got that going for us... --> Caddyshack Dali Lama reference...) :D

At least you're not down in Carbondale... That would be a haul!!!

i have been there a couple of times its a awesome place,did they give you the grand tour and show you his personal stash of cars?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/pts/5253614175.html We have wildcat here and it's fun to walk through and the people are friendly, but the prices #-o
they're a great way to quickly figure out how much something should cost - it should be a little less than half what they're asking. Case in point - i needed E body 8 3/4 axles so I called wildcat "yes we got hundreds" $120 EACH !! :protest: I looked here on FABO parts and a very kind member sent a set to my front door for $100.
I love being there - it absolutely is mopar heaven, but buying is like doing your grocery shopping at 7-11 :banghead:
Personally I wouldn't pay more than $400 for a rebuilder here in Oregon. I'd take my chances 3x before I spend 1200 on one with the steel forge crank. it's cool and all but I've never even heard of a cast one breaking (not to say it can't happen) if was going crazy big block power I'd be stroking it anyways.View attachment 20140401_135759.jpg

-
Back