I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
Volarie RR in NJ with peeling clear coat and what appears to be a really clean interior. I'm thinking room to bargain and end up with a fun 360.

Put a new teenage driver in a 12 second tin can with a lap belt???...
Reminds me of the time I talked to a family that had just bought their daughter one of those 13 second Neon RTs.

I was talking to them because she had parked it but left it in neutral, and it was slowly rolling across the Home Depot parking lot while they were walking away from it.

OTOH, I survived the years of $500 muscle cars in the late 70s. Sometimes I'm not sure how, but I did.

Last edited:
00I0I_kVXsgAMHTBW_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

1966 Dodge for sale by owner - Buffalo, MN - craigslist
$5500

Lotsa cool lowpriced stuff!

First, i never said i couldn't rebuild my 273, I'm avoiding spending 5k at the machine shop. (do it yourself) I'm attempting to get a warranty through a shop because its hard to sell a car with a rebuild engine done by a 17 year old. i know this because i rebuilt an m20 out a e30 and had a hard time selling it, because people don't trust a kids work. (rightly so is some cases) it would be easier to swap in something like a 340 for the same price and have the added manual transmission. and shop warranty's.

Second, im asking for people go build me a list so i can see what they use, how they did the swap, and what i can be expecting price wise. i mean no disrespect towards anyone im just trying to figure out the best way to do the swap, from people who have done it.

Third, I see you have lots of past messages on forms so i would assume your very well rounded in this field, i hope next time you spread some of your insight and recommendations.

Fourth, I dont appreciate you coming onto this thread to spread negativity towards me or what im trying to do with my money and time, furthermore i would appreciate it if you would keep to yourself within the thread i created yo asking questions and for recommendations. please leave out the hate and discouragement.

fifth. thank you for any help u had with my 440 swap questions, i will politely now be asking you to avoid my threads if you have nothing important to say.
Thanks,
George

-
Back