I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
00101_cu1XNgaaFMr_0qu0hc_600x450.jpg

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/d/portland-76-dodge-van/7168177363.html?lang=en&cc=gb

This would be a great thread, except for Brandi getting off that horse 20,000 times.

I am looking at a Duster on CL tonight. 74 318 auto. Owner asking 4500. says there is frame rail rust. i am going to offer 2500 see how it goes.

An acquaintance of mine went down to Eastern Oregon and pulled this car out of the field and gave the guy five hundred bucks for it he was probably another 250 into gas time and transpo to get it back here to Portland. He put it up on Craigslist for $1,500 and of course had multiple people wanting it but gave it to the first guy that he promised who took his time about coming to get it and pay for it... not until he called the guy and let him know how many people are calling about it did the guy finally come & get It..
Then he ended just putting it on Craigslist again for 3K. He ran that at last month and now knock it down a couple hundred dollars...
when the guy got it for 500 it was a doable project and even when he sold it for 15 it was still at a price you can start a project with... At 3 k it's just a let it sit there until the thing rots apart price... I hope no one buys it and the guy keeps it and eats his money..

An acquaintance of mine went down to Eastern Oregon and pulled this car out of the field and gave the guy five hundred bucks for it he was probably another 250 into gas time and transpo to get it back here to Portland. He put it up on Craigslist for $1,500 and of course had multiple people wanting it but gave it to the first guy that he promised who took his time about coming to get it and pay for it... not until he called the guy and let him know how many people are calling about it did the guy finally come & get It..
Then he ended just putting it on Craigslist again for 3K. He ran that at last month and now knock it down a couple hundred dollars...
when the guy got it for 500 it was a doable project and even when he sold it for 15 it was still at a price you can start a project with... At 3 k it's just a let it sit there until the thing rots apart price... I hope no one buys it and the guy keeps it and eats his money..

I picture a shitload of people calling him and offering $1500.

-
Back