I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
69 Val..........if you are into those.........

61 Plymouth valiant

00303_2rKe4IRWlkJ_600x450.jpg

73 Duster

1973 Plymouth Duster

00f0f_ckvnvH8Wr9T_600x450.jpg

67 Val

67 Plymouth valiant

00j0j_eTCrXustJwr_600x450.jpg

Every person that lists an old car for sale, CL, FeeBay, anywhere, should be required by law to have totally restored at least one car in their lifetime!
The 61 Valiant above, I find those cars unique, interesting, scarce, rare, but they do not bring many $$$ at all. But the people trying to sell one hardly even understand that.
The Valiant above with thee shaved door handles, people seldom realize that a custom car only appeals to very smallish crowd?
I call on a car on FB MarketPlace. I tell him about what the car looks to be worth to me as a total project. He replies he has a guy wanting to come look at his advertised price OKkkkk. 6-7 days later he asks if I still want to look. His guy never showed I tell him no, I just bought a car, and he might realize maybe, there are probably 50 cars for sale for everyone real buyer, especially on projects that need everything!???
The old car hobby is a funny deal.

When we say "I wish I was closer" are you men saying you have the $$$ to buy these because they are a great deal? Because it's starting to look like a this is an a body for sale Thread...

When we say "I wish I was closer" are you men saying you have the $$$ to buy these because they are a great deal? Because it's starting to look like a this is an a body for sale Thread...

I was just shocked to see 3 big block gts cars for sale hahahaha. I'll stick to the junk in my price range from here on out!

Last edited:
-
Back