I wish it was closer craigslist finds

-
00303_3g9GsVmmNJWz_0CI0iP_600x450.jpg

1971 Dodge D-100 Stepside Longbed....Very Rare!!! - cars & trucks -...
$2500

A lot of times those are old city or county work trucks with the long beds
I think most of them longbed steps of all varieties found their way to the commercial part of the market. Utility compnees, railroads, destruction, etc. Old acquaintance had a Ferd 4x4 crew early 70s vintage, refugee from SoCal Gas. Got it real cheap at their company auction. Very unique, but just as unappealing to look at.

00l0l_cWhUr4OGk7Mz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

00909_eg8KNXe2KYQz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

AMC Javelin AMX 1971 - cars & trucks - by owner - vehicle automotive...
$12,000
I didn't think AMC had numbers to match anything?

1971 American Motors Corporation Javelin AMX Original Z Code, GO PACK, Black Exterior Red Vinyl Interior with Red Hood T-Stripe. 401cid V8 727 Automatic Transmission with Rare "Machine Wheels" 15 Inch Rally Wheels, Build Sheet and Matching Numbers Engine, Trans and Rear end are in Car. A/C Car. In need of restorations and does not run. Needs Roof Top from cave in, lower quarters and Trunk. Serious Callers Only. I will not reply to scammers, I will not email Please read entire add. First Come First Served. TEXT OR VOICE CALL ONLY.

64 Dart GT vert

1964 Dodge Dart GT | eBay

Issues depending on where you're living

Car had been in an accident several years ago and had been salvaged, all the work had been done and car was re-certified by previous owner to get a "Rebuilt from Salvage" Title. In Colorado the title will always say that (not sure in other states), no issues with insurance either (we asked those questions prior to us buying 5 years ago) Car is currently insured through Hagerty for $9500
Lots of paperwork and receipts including from the previous 2 owners

Screenshot_20220327-180749.jpg

-
Back