I would like a T shirt.

-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
What would FABO say about having a T shirt that has this site's logo on the back of some T shirt's?? If there is a car show or an event we go to and then we can spot a member so we can meat each other.
Or douse someone already do this.
chime in and let's get this thing going so we can have them this year.
I need a large for me!
a X large for the wife to where in the sport's room. :downtown:

i like the idea too, id like one to in medium :thumbup: and i agree with black or some dark color (blue) so i dont have to worry about it getting dirty so much :)

That would be really cool. I'm a fairly new guy around here, I do'nt even remember how I stumbled on to this site, but I enjoy it very much. Everyone seems really cool and ready to help with any question anyone may have. I am not real computer savvy but my son is maybe someday if I can get him away from his girlfriend he can help me get some pictures up of the old dart and duster. Anyhow enough rambling, I would be proud to wear a FABO shirt if anyone is doing this or planning on doing this please
e-mail me at [email protected] you can count on selling more than just one here.

That's a great idea! I would be neat to offer it in both white and a dark color. For any of you that have spent the day in the sun at a car show know how hot it gets and if you are one of the lucky few who absolutley don't tan, black is a killer heat blanket.

I would be cool to meet a member who you otherwise might never get to meet unless by some strange twist of events!

Hats would also be a cool thing to have.

That would be very cool! Maybe a nice tank top for the ladies? Put me down for an XL in black and a Medium tank top for my g/f! :thumbup:

XXL please.
and maybe a tank(*or whatever the girls wear, spaghetti strappy thing...)
and as an idiot husband....dunno that size....

but i know i'd sport one, black or dark blue.....

my 4 cents....(*helps with gas inflating your own value!)

blind :glasses1:

I would like to be the one that bring's this to our member's.
But I think I need permission from our owner's.
This would be something I would enjoy doing.
And I feel like I would be trusted to get them out to as many people as I could at my cost. So we need to chime in and hopefully we will hear from our administration for permission.

Just trying to do my part and be a real helper of this site. :thumbup:

sign me up for a Large. great idea. doesn't seem like it would be a problem. oh yeah a hat too.

let's figure out what we want on the shirts i could get some made are somebody else could long as ya want em i was thinking the fabo web logo on the back and a small picture of a dart or? on the front

memike said:
I would like to be the one that bring's this to our member's.
But I think I need permission from our owner's.
This would be something I would enjoy doing.
And I feel like I would be trusted to get them out to as many people as I could at my cost. So we need to chime in and hopefully we will hear from our administration for permission.

Just trying to do my part and be a real helper of this site. :thumbup:
Good going Mike! I'd take a few for sure. I agree with the colour, Grey, Blue, Black, white is my least favorite, but hey if it comes down to it, white is better than nothing!

I thought that this was such a cool idea that I went this morning and checked on getting some printed up, that was before that I knew that this site had owners and administraters. As I said earlier I am not very computer savvy, I'll bet that my son would have told me this though before I got all excited. What I did price though was the logo in the upper left hand corner of this screen. The man that I spoke to about this does very good work, he prints t-shirts for the shop that my wife is the secretary at. Her boss has a 1972 swinger that is tubed and narrowed with a 440 with a tunnel ram backed up with a 4-speed. Very cool car. Anyway this car is printed on the backs of their t-shirts as advertisment for their shop. I have also delt with this guy on printing some shirts for the jaycees in our community. He said that this would be a three color printing and that we could get it put on just about any color of shirt that we wanted. I said something like red, lime green, blue and maybe some type of dark gray. He said that because some of the wording is black it probably wouldn't work unless we changed the color or something, which may cost more. I have never had a problem with any of his shirts shrinking, like I said quality stuff. Anyway this would be printed on the backs of the shirts for around $10 each with $1 extra for 2xx and $2 extra for 3xx and 4xx. The cost maybe cheaper depending on the amount of shirts ordered. I even went as far as going to the post office with a shirt in a big manilla envelope they weighed it and said that it could be mailed for around $3. If this is any help or if anybody wants me to do this please let me know. I would be more than happy to get this going for you guys, he said that he could have the shirts ready within a couple of weeks but I don't want to do anything without approval- don't need any trouble. Just e-mail me or let me know on here somehow. Thanks

GREAT IDEA!!!!
dark and white is a good idea as I echo the comment about being out at a car show in the heat and sunshine. Hats would be cool also.
I wear XL and would buy one of each color, unfortunately, my wife just laughs at my "obsession" and extramarital affair so she will not wear one.
Darius

65s, you beat me to the punch. Great minds thinking alike again.

oldfabotee.jpg

Thats one of the good shirts from the very begining of this site. Wish I still had that image saved. The Cafe Press stuff wasnt very good and Ma DC is giving MoparStyle hell about his store.

I think its time for Joey to do shirts. I need a new one.

There were shirts and some other stuff available with FABO on but i haven't heard anyting about it in a long time.
I'm sure Adam or Joey could let us know if they are still available,if i remember right they were only available in white.

How about sublime green shirts, everone would know you're a Mopar guy even if they couldn't read the shirt :lol:

Any color is good for me and I'd take a couple for me, a couple for my son who now has Jimmy's Duster :toothy7: and the wife and daughter would go for the tanks.

I think we could get away with that logo image again and screw anybody that sez differently. I'll tell'em it's free publicity.

Any color is OK for me as well.

If you get eveyone to pay up front and make the minimum produiction quantity (if there is one) , you can cover the orders without getting burned

-
Back