I'd like to live in their world

-
I'm quite sure Billy Gibbons didn't build his cars either.

He doesn't - but he's pretty down to earth though. I have a friend that's buddies with him and have met him. He flies coach class and was bragging about the killer low air fare that he scored on a recent trip to Vegas...not what I was expecting... Cadzilla & the Eliminator are both currently on display at the Henry Ford Museum by the way...

I loved the picture of KWS disassembling the orig 340 in that article; it reminded me of the first 340 I pulled apart in my mom's laundry room 30 years ago - I was completely lost as well...

Ray

Thanks for the link. I used to have a 71 charger, and at the time, I didnt care much for it (always wanted a 68 or 69), but as of late, Im taking a liking to them. I saw one going down the highway the other day (it was smoking) and it reminded me of my 71. Cool thing is you can get one of these way cheaper then the 68-70 chargers. Ive seen a few of the 71-74 chargers done nicely.

I must seriously be doing it wrong, I've only put $4,875 into my budget Duster build, including the cost of the car itself.#-o
Dusterbeachbright.jpg

I'm quite sure Billy Gibbons didn't build his cars either.

While he can afford anything he likes, Billy Gibbons is a straight up car guy. He showed up with some friends at a drag race I was running, sipped some brew, told a few road stories, never once ventured to the VIP suites, and got dirty helping a racer between rounds who was by himself. "see ya at the track Reverend....and thanks for the help!"

While he can afford anything he likes, Billy Gibbons is a straight up car guy. He showed up with some friends at a drag race I was running, sipped some brew, told a few road stories, never once ventured to the VIP suites, and got dirty helping a racer between rounds who was by himself.

That's awesome to hear!! 8) There are too few people like that.

-
Back