Idaho mopar nut

-

tdub2112

Future '67 Cuda Owner
Reaction score
Hey everyone. My dad and I have a winter project this year. Our trusty old 67 Barracuda. all the guys in my family have had Mopars for first cars.
Hopefuly the 67 will be mine. It's a Fastback Formula S with a 273 Commando and a 4 speed manual. we need to work on the QP's and interior. But the 273 is in great shape.

67 Notch owner here...........California survivor 273 auto. Love the car.......I like the 67's no matter the combo, but a 4 speed is nice..........8)

Lets see some pics........and WELCOME to FABO! Have fun. :toothy10::toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

Thats a great thing to be doing with your Pops. Lots of second generation Barracuda lovers here. This is the second one for me, both 340 cars. If you have some pictures of yours, I'm sure we would love to see.

I'll see if i can get some better pictures tomorrow.
Well, good night all!
10:30pm in Idaho.

Haha thats an awesome looking birthday cake!!

As for your Barracuda, it doesn't look like it needs a lot of bodywork from what I can see.

Welcome. Nice 67 there. We've seen a lot worse. Have fun.

Welcome aboard!!! We're glad to have you, your dad and your Cuda here. You guys have a virtual pit crew of over 8000 members to help you finish it. :-D

Yep that was my first deer. Shot it in September of 07.
Using dad's old trusty Browning BAR 30-06(yes it's a hunting rifle. Browning had a line of BAR Rifles in the 70-80's I believe.)

I'll go take some more pics.

-
Back