Ideas on how to pull ignition switch tumbler with no key

-
I made a bump key and successfully turned my 68 and older lock.

If you can't find a local locksmith to do the job, you can ship your ignition and door locks to me and I can key everything alike. I have all the factory parts to do it. Just let me know via PM and I'll get you a quote......

I want to put a shout out to "cudamark" I sent him two new ignition switches with tumblers that I had no keys for, there for I could not get the tumblers out of the switches, I also sent him 2 trunk lock cylinders again to have him make keys that were nonexistent. He did a great job and, he did all this for less than a locksmith quoted me for making a key for one ignition switch!!

Thank You Mark!!!!

@cudamark have you ever done A100 door locks? Also I have a couple A100 ignition switches I would like to get the cylinders our and keys made. We are going to be cruising around SoCal next week maybe I can just drop them off?

@cudamark have you ever done A100 door locks? Also I have a couple A100 ignition switches I would like to get the cylinders our and keys made. We are going to be cruising around SoCal next week maybe I can just drop them off?
If you're in the area, sure, bring them by and I'll see what I can do with them. Thanks, Mark

-
Back