Identification printed wires?

-

Jim64

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
I know some of the harness makers like Painless use wiring that has printing on the wires to label them...'DOME LIGHT', 'BRAKE LIGHT', 'ACCESSORY', etc. Does anyone sell such wire in bulk? Ideally in Mopar colors?

I really don't want to rewire my entire car, but when I need to replace a wire or extend a wire, I'd love to use wire that has the original colors with id markings.

Jim

Not that I’m aware of. Napa will sell the solid colors and you can buy a machine that prints out labels or goto the Home Depot or electrical supply house and they sell decals with numbers for electrical boxes wires. Just keep a log of what each number sticker stands for.

Not that I’m aware of. Napa will sell the solid colors and you can buy a machine that prints out labels or goto the Home Depot or electrical supply house and they sell decals with numbers for electrical boxes wires. Just keep a log of what each number sticker stands for.
That's what I usually do, but I'd like to up my game! How about anyone selling the same set of colors/stripes that the factory used?

Heck just do like Joey, "The King of Obsolete." He's color blind, so he just wires everything up in BLACK

-
Back