identify these??

-
Cragar GT
there appears to be several different variants of the GT.

Attachments

• DSC_0272.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 279
i looked up crager gt but everytime it pulled up the tourqe thrust style rims but thanks.

it's not sst...they are solid and the fake bolts around the edge have sst on em.it is a gt series wheel.

Try your search with an "A" instead of an "E" in Cragar.

Cragar is the correct spelling.

Sorry I didn't realize that I was spelling it wrong..

That is the exact results that I came up with when I searched.

If they are a gt serious wheel then they must not have been very popular.. i don't mind the look but the way you have to use the crescent shaped washers to make them work sucks. Mine are 15x6. Too narrow .

They remind me of older American Racing wheels or Appliance wheels with a Cragar G/T center cap I had an old set of Cragar G/T wheel and they were 5 spoke wheel with gray spokes and a polished outer rim alot like Torque Thrust Wheel

i don't think they were very popular...wonder why?

i looked in an old summit from 80 something and they are just called gt....they have 84 camaro written all over em...

They came on my father in laws jeep when he bought it and I traded him some jeep wagon wheels for these before i knew how much of a pain they were..

The whole reason for the search was to see how much they were worth so I can get rid of them.

They remind me of older American Racing wheels or Appliance wheels with a Cragar G/T center cap I had an old set of Cragar G/T wheel and they were 5 spoke wheel with gray spokes and a polished outer rim alot like Torque Thrust Wheel

I have the american racing outlaw 2's on my jeep and they kinda look alike but not by much..

-
Back