Identify this Air Cleaner

-

4mulaSvaliant

Reaction score
Hey guys and Gals, I have had this dual snorkel air cleaner kicking around for a while and have had no use for it in my plans. So I put it on Ebay, and I wasnt exactly sure what its application is. However, by looking at the design of it compared to many others that I know are of value, mine looks like it is a much later version. So any one have any ideas?
Here is the link to the ebay listing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Mopa...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

No clue what it is but if someone else can help the Item ID is
110339924886 (i grabbed it out of the link you provided) Just copy and paste into the search.

Nevermind, Links already fixed.

Looks like it's off an 80's truck. The neck size looks like it would fit a thermoquad. You'd have to measure to be sure.

late eighties dodge trucks. i owned a 1982 318-4v, it had a duel snorkel a/c on it one snorkel had a freash air tube & the other was open. it had smaller snorkels. this might be off of a police car, it looks just like the one i had on an 1985 police car, except it only had one snorkel. it does look cool, a cheaper way to go with ram air. hope this helps.

-
Back