Identify this Duster year?

-

TrailBeast

AKA Mopars4us on Youtube
Reaction score
My Brother was out tooling around on his bike and found this Duster sitting in the weeds not far from me here in Arizona.
It say's Duster 340 on it, and my Brother talked to a woman that said "I don't see why we shouldn't get rid of it, no one is going to do anything with it".
He is waiting to hear back from the legal owner to find out what the deal is.
He also said it has an engine in it, but no carb and it is open to the elements but he could find no rust on it besides small surface spots.
Apparently the right front fender and the right door have some body damage, but the glass is all good.
Interior looked modified but ok.

Do you Duster owners know what year this thing might be, and what might be a good price range considering it may not even have a motor at this point?

Thanks guy's.

Attachments

• duster.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 251
  • duster2.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 241
Is that car in Prescott or outside Prescott? Looks really familiar. Yes, it's a 73.

And me , I'm on my way to get it right now..
That wouldn't surprise me a lot. :D My brother is kind of hoping they will call him back and tell him they will take $1,000 or less. (Positive thinking you know)

I have always gotten killer deals or I didn't get it.

Can't be in Arizona, should have bullet holes in it if it was sitting in the desert here! O:). Hope you can get it for a good price, looks pretty solid on the drivers side anyway.

-
Back