idiot count "joke"

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
So is it my turn to judge you? Its just a joke, dont make it more than what it is. ITS JUST A JOKE!!!!

So is it my turn to judge you? Its just a joke, dont make it more than what it is. ITS JUST A JOKE!!!!

Sorry, I thought it was joke you found on the internet, then copied and pasted it to the forum. I thought I would add to the count total to make it a little funnier. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings.

Sorry, I thought it was joke you found on the internet, then copied and pasted it to the forum. I thought I would add to the count total to make it a little funnier. I didn't intend to hurt your feelings.

That is exactly the way I took your post

Man I can't wait til I am perfect, been waiting 65 years. Some of you just got it early I guess.

Man I can't wait til I am perfect, been waiting 65 years. Some of you just got it early I guess.

Perhaps if you would have seen the original 5 idiot comments and what was written before it before it was deleted then you might have an understanding of what happened. He gave no indication he was the author.

Rather than to upset him further by this thread coming up again I am closing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back