Idiots SHOULD drive pink pickups!!! LOL

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
So today I get on the perfectly fine 4th st on ramp east. This is a nice ramp, downhill, nice and long, and people should have NO trouble getting right up to speed.

I'm about halfway down the ramp when I passed a guy who is ON THE FREEWAY driving an pink Ferd Ranger. Bear in mind I'm on the ramp, he's on the freeway. I PASSED him and we STILL have a ways to go before the end of the ramp. As I get down to the bottom, I'm lookin in the mirror to make sure, and WAY back behind me....................

(I'm doin' the better part of 70 by this time..............)

I see this moron make a dive for the left lane!!!!!

He's hundreds of feet behind me, I'm walkin aWAY from him, I just don't have any idea what this moron was doin!!!!

Attachments

• ramp.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 251
So today I get on the perfectly fine 4th st on ramp east. This is a nice ramp, downhill, nice and long, and people should have NO trouble getting right up to speed.

I'm about halfway down the ramp when I passed a guy who is ON THE FREEWAY driving an pink Ferd Ranger. Bear in mind I'm on the ramp, he's on the freeway. I PASSED him and we STILL have a ways to go before the end of the ramp. As I get down to the bottom, I'm lookin in the mirror to make sure, and WAY back behind me....................

(I'm doin' the better part of 70 by this time..............)

I see this moron make a dive for the left lane!!!!!

He's hundreds of feet behind me, I'm walkin aWAY from him, I just don't have any idea what this moron was doin!!!!

Grabbing his cell phone off the floorboard he dropped.Was in the process of calling his "supplier" friend! :p

-
Back