Idle hands do the work of the Devil.

-
I mean this in a good way.
Dude, you are freakin INSANE!!

You got mad skills. I,d call it a swinger cause I bet itll swing out the rear with ease.

great work younggun . is there a place that sell performance parts for small engines i have been lookng for a long time without sucess even with google . thanks .

Bmi go karts! If you look up Honda clone parts there all over the place. My little engine is turning about 6500rpm now which is the ragged edge for stock rod. There are all kinds of parts out there. Hell you can put these things on alky and spin 10k rpm if you wanted

You got mad skills. I,d call it a swinger cause I bet itll swing out the rear with ease.

You are right about the Idle hands do the work of the Devil :glasses7:
Wow !! Is there anything you will not take on/tackle :D
Looks and sounds like you have been around these little engines before
Looking forward to the next post :color:

Love it!!! How many hours do you have into it?

I built a drag bike style mini bike.. only problem I had last year was the condenser went out so I had a very weak spark and no power to move it.. Got a new one here just waiting for it to be warmer to go play with it..

Again you do some damn fine work!

That thing is crazy coool!!

Who's watching the manure pit while all of the mods are in this thread! LOL

Bmi go karts! If you look up Honda clone parts there all over the place. My little engine is turning about 6500rpm now which is the ragged edge for stock rod. There are all kinds of parts out there. Hell you can put these things on alky and spin 10k rpm if you wanted

thanks again im gonna check this out right now.

Awesome job!
This is why i love this site, lots of inspiring stuff to look at.......

This is so cool. I'm sure jealous tho, got the skills. Thanks for sharing your ride, must be a blast! You should find some kids riding "Big Wheels" (I'll go ahead and date myself a little there) and see if they'll race ya!

This is so cool. I'm sure jealous tho, got the skills. Thanks for sharing your ride, must be a blast! You should find some kids riding "Big Wheels" (I'll go ahead and date myself a little there) and see if they'll race ya!

Might have to spot them some lengths!

you could always get an old pair of mopar checkerboard hub caps and paint them and mount them to either side of the front wheel to make it look like a big wheel !

The 212 Hemi might be a bit big for a pocket rocket huh? Could change the gearing or put a throttle limiter on it I guess.

-
Back